TRAINING. speaking. mental health at work.
mental health at work
With the governments Thriving at Work report and Deloitte's case for investment into mental health review, workplaces are focussing on the mental health of their employees more than ever.
It is estimated that poor mental health costs UK employers £33bn – £42bn each year and that the return on investment of workplace mental health interventions is overwhelmingly positive. (Deloitte 2017)
Petra's work aims to answer the 6 core recommendations as laid out by the Thriving at work report in an innovative and sustainable way, this includes monitoring, training and mental health strategy coaching for CEOs and senior leadership:
1. Produce, implement and communicate a mental health at work plan;
2. Develop mental health awareness among employees;
3. Encourage open conversations about mental health and the support available when employees are struggling;
4. Provide employees with good working conditions and ensure they have a healthy work life balance and opportunities for development;
5. Promote effective people management through line managers and supervisors;
6.Routinely monitor employee mental health and wellbeing.
speaking & training
Raised in a cult and on the brink of ending it all at the age of 25, Petra studied, experimented and created a package of wellbeing support that is deeply personal. With an MSc in Psychodynamics of Human Development and having worked as an Integrative Therapist and Co-Active coach for a decade, Petra speaks on issues such as:
- Courage - how developing your courage muscle changes everything
- Mental Health awareness
- How to have difficult conversations
- Stress and Resilience
- How to mentor for success
- How empathy improves productivity
Her style is approachable , inspirational and practical. Her aim is for her audience to get maximum value from her work and be able to immediately translate a talk into practical tools for success.