mental health consultancy
Do you want your organisation at the forefront of innovation in mental health?
Want to avoid employee burnout and improve productivity?
Want to save costs in crisis by putting effective prevention tools in place?
It is estimated that poor mental health costs UK employers £33bn – £42bn each year and that the return on investment of workplace mental health interventions is overwhelmingly positive. (Deloitte 2017)
Our work aims to answer the 6 core recommendations as laid out by the Thriving at work report in an innovative and sustainable way, this includes monitoring, training and mental health strategy coaching for CEOs and senior leadership:
1. Produce, implement and communicate a mental health at work plan.
2. Develop mental health awareness among employees
3. Encourage open conversations about mental health and the support available when employees are struggling
4. Provide employees with good working conditions and ensure they have a healthy work life balance and opportunities for development
5. Promote effective people management through line managers and supervisors
6. Routinely monitor employee mental health and wellbeing
We do this by:
1. Our Clinical consultants help you audit what's already in place and fill in the gaps in order to create a robust mental health at work plan which is strategically communicated to all teams.
2. We offer training on mental health for leaders as well as signposting to appropriate organisations to support your mental health campaigns.
3. Our Mental Health for Leaders and Mental Health ambassador programs supports cultural change and up-skills teams in utilising empathy when having difficult conversations.
4. Our Clinical consultants help audit working conditions with a mental health lens, ensuring you have the language and skills to think to support working conditions and personal responsibility around mental health.
5. Our People Manager and Leadership coaching creates a culture for open conversations by skilling up key individuals to support this change
6. Our Clinical consultants help you phrase mental health questions that can be included in engagement surveys that will give you a pulse on the mental health of your teams.